Select style & size:Select options
Smooth and Quiet.
There's no inlet, bay, lake, or river that the Native Watercraft Manta Ray Propel 12 Kayak can't handle. Thanks to its easy-to-use drive pedal system, the Manta Ray navigates all sorts of water with ease and ensures that you're able to maintain a hands-free fishing experience, so you can focus on your prey rather than where your paddle is headed. However, should you need to change directions, the reverse pedal option allows you to back up quickly, while the left hand rudder control ensures quick redirection and steering.
Meanwhile, the sharp bow and stern enhance your glide-ability and maintain stability as well as tracking. The Manta Ray also features a recess for easy transducer mounting, and the bevy of hatch options allows you to bring along the necessities. Additionally, the deck touts a stable platform, meaning you're able to get elevated should you desire it. Notto mention, two grab handles ensure easy portage, making the haul between the truck and the loading bay easy as pie.
- A hard-wearing, pedal drive boat for fishing
- Sharp bow entry maintains smooth tracking
- Bevy of hatch options and rear tankwell offer ample storage
- Right hand facing rod or cup holder added for convenience
- Groove tracks for accessory mounting
- Two flush mount rod holders aft
- Propel drive trunk cover, complete with accessory tray
- Scupper plugs and drain plug are also included
- Item #NAW001M