Select style & size:Select options
Take it in.
The views at 14,000 feet are pretty spectacular, so make sure you can see it in all its glory with the help of the Native Eyewear BackBowl Goggle. Its extra-large spherical lens lets you see everything in greater detail so you can gaze out on epic vistas, pick out your line more accurately, and spot clueless gapers cutting across the slope.
In addition to offering a wide field of view and premium clarity, the lens is also equipped with hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings to repel heavy snow and smudges from your fingers. Color-enhancing filtration enhances contrast so you can spot subtle variations in the slope, and it reduces eye fatigue when you're staring out on snowy slopes for hours at a time.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Extra-wide field of vision for demanding skiers and riders
- SnowTuned lenses offer excellent clarity and definition
- Anti-fog coating prevents condensation buildup
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings maintain clarity
- Siliconized adjustable strap ensures secure fit
- Hypoallergenic triple face foam offers comfortable fit
- Item #NTV000S