Select style & size:Select options
Ready for action.
Named after a remote stretch of wilderness in Southern Utah, the Native Eyewear Ashdown Polarized Sunglasses are primed for outdoor adventures. The Rhyno-Tuff Air frame offers lightweight comfort when you're spending long days under the searing sun, and it's made with plant-based materials to lessen environmental impact. Advanced N3 polarized lenses block up to 4x more infrared light than standard polarized lenses, giving you enhanced contrast, crisp definition, and reduced glare when you're staring out over sweeping vistas. Cushionol pads provide a comfy and secure fit when you're scrambling over rocks and skipping across streams, so you don't have to worry about them taking a dip in the dirt when you're moving through technical terrain.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Shades optimized for outdoor adventures
- N3 lens enhance visual acuity, contrast, and definition
- Polarization eliminates glare
- Rhyno-Tuff Air frame is lightweight and eco-friendly
- Cushinol pads offer secure and comfy fit
- Interchangeable lens system for changing conditions
- Item #NTV001G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These things rock! Pretty dang sleek and come in at a great price point , especially from a well-known brand. Great purchase!