Subtle style points.
We adore fall riding, the sounds of leaves crunching under tires, the smell of crisp, cool air, and the final break from relentless summer heat. But even early fall days with their warm glow can turn frigid when you lose the sun behind the horizon. Equip yourself for the cool days of cycling with the Nalini Gracrux Jersey, a soft and insulating jersey that provides you with the warmth you need to continue enjoying the fall rides, plus elevated style to complete your kit with extra finesse.
The Gracrux is made from soft, hollow-fiber threads that create the perfect insulating barrier. This fabric pushes moisture away from your body for rapid evaporation, while maintaining a trap for heat within, keeping your skin warm and dry. Cut to be form-fitting, the jersey contours to your body to eliminate air pockets that create a draft when temperatures dip, or flap in the wind endlessly behind you. Geometric graphics adorn the sleeves and stripe across the chest to bring the style of this garment to the next level, stepping away from the basic red and black solids. A high-collar design aims to keep wind from bellowing down your neckline, and at the bottom an anti-slip silicone gripper keeps the hem in place, minimizing the need for fidgeting with finicky seams, and eliminating a cold-air gap from the bottom.
- Embrace fall riding with thermal warmth
- Hollow-fiber material traps heat within and breathes
- Eliminate flapping fabric with form-fitting cut
- Comfortable stretch allows for movement on the bike
- Geometric graphics add style points to your kit
- Anti-slip silicone gripper secures hem in place at waist
- Stash your essentials in 3-rear pockets
- Item #NAL0035