Built for the biggest backpacking trips.
Mystery Ranch's most gargantuan expedition pack, the T-100 Backpack is primed for solo thru-hikes, extended treks in the backcountry, and expeditions through the great ranges of the world. It has the same basic silhouette and design as its littler brother, the Terraplane, but is sized to handle your boldest backpacking adventures.
This massive pack has enough room to keep you well-stocked when you know you won't be able to resupply for many days or weeks. The top-loading design helps you pack efficiently and the side-access zipper lets you reach items on the bottom without taking everything else out, which is pretty important when you have enough gear to fill this thing up. Meanwhile, the sturdy frame ensures support and stability so you can carry extremely heavy, bulky loads comfortably over technical terrain. No need to worry about chilly nights in the alpine—the Speedzip compartment accommodates the warmest, bulkiest sleeping bags. After you've established base camp, the detachable lid serves as a hip bag for short day hikes.
- A large pack for extended backpacking trips and expeditions
- Mountain frame and Load Carriage supports heavy loads
- 500D Cordura fabric is tough and abrasion-resistant
- Top-loading design with side zip for easy access
- Speedzip compartment offers easy access to sleeping bag
- Side compression straps lock down load
- Ice axe/trekking pole loops secure bulky tools
- Side bottle pockets keep water within easy reach
- Item #MYT0006
- Q & A
This bag made in USA???