Stein 65L Backpack
Designed for the backpacker that appreciates the durability of a more traditional pack, but still wants something lightweight and streamlined for those long-haul treks, the Mystery Ranch Stein 65 Backpack is the ideal pack for the backpacker that needs a pack that will do a little bit of everything. Mystery Ranch recently updated the Stein with a Futura Yoke that adjusts the back panel vertically for a more precise fit.
The Stein 65 is designed on a similar chassis as Mystery Ranch's time-tested Glacier backpack, but it weighs around a pound less and has about 500 cubic inches less capacity. In order to keep the weight of the pack down, which allows you to pack more food for longer trips, Mystery Ranch used carbon fiber stays, instead of the industry-standard aluminum, and employed lighter fabrics and foams to create a pack that isn't just burly, but also lightweight and comfortable to pack whether you're cruising well-maintained trails in a National Park or crossing rugged terrain in a remote Forest Service wilderness area.
- A burly and lightweight pack designed for week-long treks
- Mountain Frame suspension system with height-adjustable yoke
- Carbon fiber aluminum stays and lightweight foams reduce weight
- Top-loading design with zippered side access
- Lid converts into a daypack and is hydration compatible
- Quick-access sleeping bag compartment at base of pack
- Large double front pockets with lightweight daisy chain webbing
- Mystery Ranch designs its packs in Bozeman, Montana
- Item #MYT002R
- 210D, 330D Robic
- 65L (3967cu in)
- Mountain Frame, carbon fiber stays, Futura Yoke
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, adjustable, sternum strap
- Waist Belt
- padded, adjustable
- Hydration Compatible
- main compartment and detachable top lid
- Reservoir Included
- top, side
- 2 front, 1 lid
- Ice Axe Carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment
- Detachable Daypack
- top lid
- 33 x 13 x 13in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 3, 2019
November 12, 2020
What country is it made in?
December 1, 2020
The majority of Mystery Ranch backpacks are manufactured in the Philippines or Vietnam.