Coulee 25L Backpack
The Mystery Ranch Coulee 25 Backpack is built for keeping your gear easily accessible on fast and light treks. This pack features Mystery Ranch's innovative 3-ZIP design that allows you to gain access to the entire main compartment at once. That means no more digging through all your gear just to find an elusive headlamp or sneaky snack. Front mesh compartments house your extra layers while the lid zippered pocket securely stores your small essentials.
- Fast and light pack to bring along essentials in the mountains
- Futura Yoke micro adjusts to help you create a perfect fit
- Removable waist belt allows comfortable wear with a harness
- 3-ZIP design allows rapid access to entire main compartment
- Internal hydration sleeve has two side exits for the tube
- Front stash pockets hold your extra layers or shoes with ease
- 2 side stretch pockets accommodate your extra water bottles
- Small zippered pockets on waist belt and lid hold small items
- Item #MYT0031
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Used it a few times and love it. Different design than most backpacks but very functional. Pockets on the outside are great. Hip belts really hug you and you barely notice its there, lightweight.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've only used this once, but I really dig it so far. The thing is lighter than you'd expect, and the fit is amazing. The adjustability of the fit is probably my favorite thing here. The 3-zip design is also a plus.
Where is this pack made? Thanks
Hey Richard! This pack is made in Vietnam.