Why We Like The Helix Dry Suit + CCS
When it comes to paddling in cold water, we count on the Mustang Survival Helix Dry Suit + CSS to keep us out in the elements all day. Thanks to its neoprene cuffs and CSS adjustable neck system, the Helix ensures that not a single drop of water works its way through, while a marine-spec three-layer material delivers superior waterproof, breathable protection throughout the body of the suit. Durability is of utmost importance when exploring rugged rivers or harsh coastal environments, so Mustang Survival reinforced the seat, knees, and socks with 500-denier Cordura to withstand wear and tear during any flatwater or whitewater adventure.
- Rugged drysuit for paddling in cold water conditions
- Waterproof, breathable 3-layer shell keeps you dry inside and out
- 500D Cordura reinforced seat, knees, and socks for durability
- Neoprene cuffs and CSS neck seal ensures a water-tight fit
- ACT internal suspenders give suit a balanced fit and feel
- Removable knee pads feature adjustable pads to keep them in place
- Helical YKK Aquaseal zip closure for convenient relief and ease of entry
- Trimmable wrist cuffs with protective over cuffs to protect seals
- Item #MUSG00A
- Shell Material
- Marinespec BP
- Neck Material
- Splash Collar
- Cuff Gasket
- trimmable latex
- Cuff Closure
- Ankle Closure
- fully sealed
- 1 zippered sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help