Select Style & Size
Fat Gut Fender
Your fat bike takes you on adventures that most skinny-tired steeds can only dream of, but that often comes at the cost of mud, and a lot of it. But with the Mucky Nutz Fat Gut Fender strapped to your ride you can take on the trail, or create a new one, with some freedom from the grime. This fender straps to your downtube, just behind the front tire, and gives a whole new level of protection to both your frame and your torso. It attaches with hook-and-loop straps, making it both easy to secure, and remove when you need to hose it off. It's recommended to mount at the base of your head tube, which puts it in the perfect spot for catching wheel spray, and keeps it clear of your pedal stroke, so the only time you notice its presence is when bombing through a puddle doesn't leave you soaked.
- A frame fender for shielding mud and debris
- Secures to downtube with hook-and-loop straps
- Shields you from wheel spray while protecting frame
- Rubber contacts included to prevent frame scratches
- Light weight at just 65 grams
- Item #MNZ0007
- Mount Type
- stick-on hook-and-loop strap
- fat bikes
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- mud/sand/snow, fat biking
What do you think about this product?