Mucky Nutz Fat Butt Fender
Select style & size:Select options
Preventing soggy bottoms.
Fat bikes enable you to explore far beyond the regular trail networks, which sometimes means coming up on the surprise mud bog and getting a healthy coating of moss and swamp water on your rear. You shouldn't have to limit your exploration to pavement just to keep clean, and with the Mucky Nutz Fat Butt Fender you don't have to. This easy to mount fender secures to your saddle rails completely tool free, and keeps your rear covered from spray, mud, and unmentionables when you charge into uncharted territory. It features two round notches that hook onto your standard round saddle rails, keeping your seat and post mount free of mud. It is not compatible with saddles that feature plastic molding at the back, as they are likely to push the fender downward in contact with your rear wheel, interfering with your ride.
- Cover your rear when exploring by fat bike
- Tool-free installation secures to saddle rails
- Compatible with standard round rails
- Prevents top of seat post from getting clogged with mud
- Flexible and opens flat for easy cleaning
- Not compatible with saddles that have large plastic molding in the back
- Item #MNZ0005