Select style & size:Select options
Fortress fit for a king.
The king line is the first wiggly line down the mountain after a snow storm, and the growing accumulation of dawn patrollers make it difficult to get a king line, so stay ahead of the curve by spending the night in the MSR Stormking Tent. Built for big mountain expedition, the Stormking features waterproof protection and a sturdy construction to stay taught in the harshest storms.
- All-season expedition tent for winter mountaineering
- Waterproof, breathable Durashield floor with fully taped seams
- Rain fly and Easton Syclone poles stay taught in windy weather
- Two large doors made of mesh for cross ventilation
- Included guy ropes, stakes, and internal pockets
- Item #CAS00A7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
One of the best and roomiest 4 season tents available. Double walled, geodesic domed and 5 super strong Easton CF silicone poles. Highly recommended for camping in high winds.
Hello, what year is this model?
Hey Alla! Thanks for the question! This is this seasons model of the Stormking (Winter 2017-2018 season) so its the most up to date model. Should be perfect for your winter camping adventures! Let me know if you have any more questions, or need some more answer! I would love to help. email@example.com