Select Style & Size
Why We Like The H.U.B. Gear Shed
Built for organizing alpine missions, the MSR H.U.B. Gear Shed comes in handy when we have so much mountaineering gear that we're using cams for a pillow and climbing ropes for blankets. With a similar construction to the MSR H.U.B Expedition Tent, this gear shed ensures all of your gear stays safe and sound the following morning. Unlike most vestibules, this gear shed has a fully sealed floor for waterproof protection.
- Vestibule for adding more space to MSR's H.U.B. Tent for alpine gear
- Waterproof floor and rugged rain fly provide dry space for gear
- Large mesh window delivers moisture management
- Made from the same material as expedition tents
- Item #CAS00A2
- 150D polyester ripstop, PU (1500mm), DWR, 68 taffeta polyester, PU (10,000mm), DWR, [poles] 7000-series aluminum
- Number of Doors
- Vestibule Space
- [floor area] 69sq ft, [floor dimensions] 108 x 98in
- MSR H.U.B. Tent
- Claimed Weight
- 9lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
March 11, 2020
What are the dimensions (length, width, height) of the tent?