Up To 50% Off
Elixir Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
Why We Like The Elixir Tent 4
Light enough to take on our family backpacking trips and roomy enough to sleep everyone comfortably when we're car camping, the Elixir combines a trail weight of under eight pounds with a generous living space, so we don't feel cramped when it's time to call it a night.
MSR gave the Elixir two large StayDry doors with vestibules, so everyone can store gear and not worry about it getting wet when a rain storm rolls through during the night. The fly and floor are made with tough polyester that's been treated with a highly water-resistant coating to repel light rain and snow, and MSR threw in a footprint to protect the tent's floor from rough or wet ground.
- Spacious 3-season tent for backpacking and car camping
- Comfortably sleeps four campers
- Ripstop nylon is durable and lightweight
- Mesh panels ventilate the interior
- Two vestibules keep your gear dry
- Color-coded attachments make set-up a breeze
- MSR Footprint included to protect the floor
- Adjustable guy lines pre-attached for convenience
- Item #CAS00CS
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov