Why We Like The Movement Go 106 Ti Ski
We may not be artists in the conventional sense, but with the Movement Go 106 Ti Ski strapped to our feet, we can paint perfect lines all over the mountains. At 106mm underfoot, these skis are light and responsive, with enough meat to drop in on the biggest faces we can find. Reinforced with two titanal plates, we are given the confidence and control to react quickly as we cut across big mountain terrain. Updated this year with a paulownia wood core, the Go 106 is lighter than ever, so we can begin making plans for our most ambitious tours yet.
- Big mountain freeride ski for fearless backcountry adventurers
- 106mm waist width floats high in powder with effortless control
- Long rocker in tip and tail allows you to ski with unmatched precision
- Camber underfoot pushes power toward your edges
- Paulownia wood core minimizes weight for long uphill climbs
- Two titanal plates provide a stable, grippy feel on huge faces
- Medium turn radius allows you to carve, pivot, and smear
- Sintered base glides easily over rough terrain
- Item #MVMD01K
- 178cm, 186cm
- [178cm] 132 / 106 / 120mm,  134 / 106 / 122mm
- Turn Radius
- [178cm] 21.5m, [186cm] 22.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- titanal, fiberglass
- Claimed Weight
- [178cm] 7lb 13.5oz (3560g), [186cm] 8lb 8.8oz (3880g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help