Select style & size:Select options
One zip away from summer camp nostalgia.
Rely on the Mountainsmith Upland 4-Person 3-Season Tent to keep you, your significant other, and your four-legged friends dry and cozy when you go camping this summer. This no-frills tent has a tried-and-true design that makes camping in the spring, summer, and fall a simple and streamlined process. A cap-style rainfly is easy to deploy when you get caught off guard by a quick-moving rainstorm in the high country, and the no-see-um mesh windows give you (and Fido) a place to look outside without letting biting bugs in.
- A four-person tent for summer campouts and road trips
- Cap-style rainfly reduces weight and keeps moisture out
- No-see-um mesh windows keep biting bugs at bay
- Interior mesh storage pockets store essential items
- Item #MOU004L
- Q & A
A solid tent
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this tent as a replacement since my ten year old tent finally broke. For the money this tent is solid. It has nice ventilation and is a breeze to set up. I have only used it a couple times to go car camping. It is pretty light weight and is very spacious.