Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The Viv Gore-Tex Pro Jacket
Enjoy top-of-the-line protection when you ride with the Viv Gore-Tex Pro Jacket. This feature-rich ski and touring shell features the highly-packable protection of Gore-Tex Pro, delivering waterproof, breathable comfort in a lightweight, durable 3-layer package. Ride hard, and stay dry.
- A technical shell for riding or touring in harsh weather
- 3-layer Gore-Tex provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Helmet-compatible hood comes with 3-way adjustability
- Articulated cuffs allow arms to move naturally
- Internal powder skirt blocks that soft stuff
- Underarm zips prevent overheating on the skintrack
- Oversized internal drop pocket can hold gloves, skins, or radio
- Standard fit leaves room for layering up during cold resort days
- Item #MHWZ9C2
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 2 internal stash
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 2.15oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.