Fly down mountains.
No matter what the conditions are, you'll be prepared to fly down the pow-laced treelines and bowls of endless pow in the Mountain Hardwear Superbird Insulated Jacket. Built for cold days, the Superbird will keep you toasty with lofty insulation and a burly 2-layer shell sealing out the elements. Panels of 140 and 160D nylon protect you from nature's harshest weather with rugged durability that stands up to stray branches, sharp ski edges and Jack Frost's worst blows to your core. Underneath you'll find 80g/m² of Thermal.Q insulation which provides maximum warmth with minimal weight, and with its synthetic-matrix of fibers, it traps heat within, and manages to even maintain warmth in the off-chance that it gets wet. Keeping out moisture you'll find a powder skirt to keep you dry from beneath, and the seams are fully sealed, preventing water from seeping through the cracks. Extra-long underarm zips keep you dry in a different way, allowing sweat and heat to escape if you overheat when skinning up, or waiting in crowded lift lines.
- A light and super-toasty jacket for flying down mountains
- Burly 2-layer nylon shell keeps out the elements
- Stay warm from first to last chair with Thermal.Q insulation
- Water can't seep through the cracks with fully sealed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow getting in on deep days
- Bounce your location back through reflectors with Recco
- Extra-long underarm zips let heat escape when you get warm
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood detaches for versatility
- Item #MHW00YA