Select a size:
Why We Like The Stretchdown Light Pullover
For shaded walls, alpine routes, and dark chimney squeezes, we pack along the Stretchdown Light. The pullover design sits comfortably under our harness, while the quarter-zip front lets us dump excess heat when on the wall. Pockets of lofty insulation weave through a single stretch fabric, giving us sovereignty over our movement, so we can lock-off and gaston freely as we battle our latest project.
- Lightweight puffy pullover ready for mountain adventures
- Durable material provides resilient stretch
- Lofty goose down delivers lightweight, compressible insulation
- Raglan sleeves increase range of motion
- 3-piece fixed hood offers additional coverage
- Elasticated cuffs and hem help stop cold air from creeping in
- Zippered hand pockets secure smaller essentials
- Item #MHWZ9K6
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.