Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear Powder Maven Down Jacket
Never worry about sub-freezing mountain conditions again—the Mountain Hardwear Powder Maven Down Jacket uses RDS-certified down insulation to ensure skiers stay toasty in icy weather. A weather-protective shell keeps the lofty insulation nice and warm in snow and sunshine, and ski-ready features from the helmet-compatible hood to the powder skirt ensure coverage and comfort while we shred.
- Resort jacket for shredders to run cold
- RDS down insulation holds heat close without weighing you down
- 2-layer shell fabric offers breathable weather protection
- Regular fit layers comfortably with additional layers
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem seal in warmth
- Powder skirt and mesh-lined vents keep snow out of the kit
- RECCO reflector aids search efforts
- Item #MHWZ9ZC
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer, [face fabric] 150D 100% polyester
- 650-fill down (RDS-certified)
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered chest, 1 drop-in
- mesh-lined underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- fixed, jacket-to-pants integration
- stretch cuffs
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 2oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help