Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski & Snowboard Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Distinctive alpine protection.
Seeing people are flocking to ski resorts at an ever-accelerating pace, it pays to stand out from the masses in the eye-catching colors of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Polara Insulated Jacket. Not only is this premium jacket styled with cheerful hues that stand out from similarly dressed skiers and riders, but it's equipped to keep you delightfully warm and dry as you rack up thousands of vertical feet on the mountain.
You'll find many of Mountain Hardwear's best technologies loaded in this jacket, such as their Dry.Q membrane and Thermal Q insulation. The first piece of technology keeps you pleasingly dry through raging snowstorms and the unfortunate rain shower. This 2-layer waterproof, breathable construction seals outside moisture from soaking through, all while allowing built-up perspiration to escape.
- All-conditions ski jacket with distinctive styling cues
- 80g Thermal Q insulation retains warmth in the damp and wet
- Dry.Q 2-layer construction is fully waterproof and breathable
- All seams taped to keep outside moisture from leaking inside
- Underarm zips for releasing excess warmth on spring days
- Powder skirt attaches to select Mountain Hardwear pants
- Internal media pocket for jamming to your favorite tunes
- Pass pocket on sleeve for zipping through RFID lift gates
- Item #MHW00XC