Don’t let its name deceive you—the Mountain Hardwear Women’s Microchill Lite Hooded Pullover Fleece is anything but mega-chill in the grand scheme of cold temperatures. In fact, it’s super laid-back about how warm it actually is. This pullover features a soft fleece construction and Wick.D technology which wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and offers cozy, furnace-like fervor in the process. The lined hood doubles down on protection and warmth, and the on-seam thumbholes seal out cold drafts. Add the Microchill to your layering get-up for the resort or the climbing gym, and you’ll feel snug as a bug in a rug.
- A lightweight pullover for skiing or casual wear
- Fleece wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- On-seam thumbholes offer a snug fit
- Lined hood doubles down on warmth
- Regular fit assures unimpeded versatility
- Item #MHW00S9
- Q & A
What is the length from should to hem? Tops longer than 25-26" typically look very odd on my short torso.