Dependable warmth for chilly adventures.
You're always contemplating your next adventure, whether it's a powder-seeking trip to Interior BC or a getaway to Northern California's redwood forests. Get yourself the Mountain Hardwear Men's Mainframe Long-Sleeve 1/4-Zip Top for uncompromising warmth and soft-wearing comfort demanded by outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers alike. This particular top is upgraded with a 1/4-zip opening for better temperature regulation outdoors.
It's ideal for layering under your insulated puffy around town or waterproof shell on the slopes, thanks to Mountain Hardwear's Gigabyte Fleece construction. This hexagonal fleece actively pulls moisture off your body to facilitate a pleasantly warm, totally dry feel. Ultimately, this means you won't succumb to the cold, clammy sensation while moving quickly in the mountains or fulfilling everyday errands around town.
- Pursue your next adventure in this toasty long-sleeve top
- Gigabyte Fleece maximizes warmth and quick-drying comfort
- Hexagonal fleece construction rapidly disperses sweat
- 1/4-zip opening for regulation of body temperature
- Snap chest pocket provides everyday storage
- Item #MHW015H