The "A" should stand for air.
Midlayers sure feel great when you're skiing in freezing temperatures, but they can start to feel a little clammy after a few sweaty runs. Not the Mountain Hardwear Men's ATherm Insulated Hooded Jacket. Its Polartec High Loft Gridded fleece pulls moisture away from your skin while the air permeable Polartec Alpha insulation lets that vapor pass through without a problem. The result is a comfier atmosphere inside this midlayer.
- Insulated midlayer with enhanced breathability properties
- Polartec Alpha insulation permeates air through its light warmth
- Polartec High Loft Gridded fleece manages moisture inside the jacket
- Weather-resistant shell repels water and wind
- Adjustable hood with over-the-helmet compatibility
- Item #MHW00YX
50D matte stretch plainweave
Center Back Length
2 hand, 1 chest
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding