Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Siachen Jacket
Built to keep us insulated on our cold weather pursuits, the Mountain Equipment Siachen Jacket is warm, packable, and more tolerant of moisture than down. The Polartec Thermal Pro grid fleece traps warm air against our body, so we can stay safe while playing in the mountains in colder temperatures. The overstitched hems add next-to-skin comfort while the elastic hem lets us cinch things down to seal out wind and seal in heat.
- Hi-loft fleece for cold weather pursuits
- Fleece insulates when damp and dries quickly
- Best for mountaineering, ski touring, and polar expeditions
- 2 zippered hand pockets for warmth and small storage
- Active fit made for layering during athletic activities
- Item #MEQD0EJ
- Polartec Thermal Pro (synthetic)
- Fleece Weight
- midweight (217g)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- mountaineering, ski touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 30, 2023
My new favorite
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Took a chance on this, haven't purchased anything from Mountain Equipment before and glad I did! This fleece is super soft and impressively warm. The zipper functions great too, much smoother than some of my other jackets. Color and sizing were spot on, looking forward to a winter in this jacket.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help