Why We Like The Montane Anti-Freeze XT Hooded Down Jacket
Whether we're ice-climbing or mountaineering, we can count on the Montane Anti-Freeze XT Hooded Down Jacket to keep us feeling toasty all day. Packed with 750-fill down and clocking in just over a pound, this jacket can easily slip into its stuff sack and be stored in our pack when the sun is shining, and be brought back out when temperatures plunge or the peak is close by. Everything in the jacket is treated to be water-resistant, including the down, so we can count on dry, lofty warmth even in snow or light rain. Both the outer fabric and the down lining are made from 100% recycled nylon, giving us peace of mind as we feast on a climb.
- Warm jacket for crossing glaciers and bagging peaks
- Light and packable so we can have it when we need it
- DWR coating sheds light moisture
- Water-resistant down maintains loft for consistent warmth
- Hood fits over a climbing helmet for maximum comfort
- Recycled materials reduce impact on the planet
- Mountain fit allows it to be part of a layering system
- Stuff sack included
- Item #MNTQ02I
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] PERTEX QUEANTUM ECO (100% recycled nylon), PFC-free DWR, [lining] PEAQ Down ECO (100% recycled nylon) PFC-free DWR
- RDS certified HyperDRY down (750-fill power, 90% feathers, 10% down)
- Fill Weight
- [medium] 210g
- Baffle Construction
- climbing helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.2oz
- hike, climb, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help