LD Heiden III Jacket
When you’re looking for the secret pow stash only the locals know about, you’ll want the Millet LD Heiden III Jacket keeping you comfortable for the long search. Its waterproof, breathable DryEdge membrane and laminated seams ensure moisture stays out while air moves around you for a comfy time in snowy weather. Dry Microloft insulation defends you against the cold of the lift ride, even if it gets damp, while underarm vents allow you to release excess heat when the search gets serious. A powder skirt and cuffs with thumbholes keep snow from sneaking in when you do find a fluffy refuge, and adjustments at the cuffs, hem, and hood allow you to customize your coverage.
- Insulated ski jacket lets you rip around in chilly, wet weather
- Protective membrane provides breathable, waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation mimics down for reliable warmth
- Underarm vents can be opened to dump excess body heat
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs seal out the chill
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep the sleeves secure
- Snow skirt and hood can be detached to reduce bulk
- Regular fit leaves enough room for another layer
- Item #MIL00HZ
- Q & A
Gorgeous well made coat
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 170lbs
Millet Brand never disappoints . This coat has all the features if your looking for a perfect cold weather and or wet conditions. The coat is longer in the back which is a huge plus for powder days.