Why We Like The Power Competition Road Tire
To reach the top of the podium, we need to be our absolute best on race day. Proper race week nutrition? Check. A good night of sleep? Check. The best possible equipment on your bike? Probably not. If you aren't fully confident with your current setup, making the simple tire change to the Power Competition Road Tire gives you that extra spice needed to reach the top step.
Constructed with Michelin's Race compound rubber, the Power Competition is lightweight and fast. The balance between a high level of grip, durability, and low rolling resistance is fully optimized by Michelin to provide us with a high-performance tire. A multi-layer casing combines with the under tread Aramid Protek belt to provide superior puncture protection, allowing you to ride confidently without the stress of a flat tire in the middle of your race.
- Fast, lightweight road tire features low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Multi-layer casing provides durability and puncture-resistance
- Michelin's Race compound balances grip and rolling resistance
- Extra layer of puncture protection added by Aramid Protek under tread belt
- Item #MICA05J
- 700 x 23, 700 x 25, 700 x 28mm
- folding aramid
- Claimed Weight
- 290g (700 x 25mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TR9987, TR9988, TR9989