Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nova 2 Hiking Shoe
We like how the Nova 2 Hiking Shoe feels like a running shoe when we need to move quickly but still has the stability of a hiking boot when things get dicey. As we push to the summit or navigate a new trail, these shoes let us stay focused on our goals. We appreciate the lugged Vibram TC5+ outsole carrying us up and over sloppy trails and loose scree fields with confident traction, while the mesh lining helps us fend off sweaty situations by promoting a continuous airflow.
- Trail runners with sneaker-like comfort and hiking boot stability
- Mesh and TPU upper blends breathability with durability
- Mesh lining wicks moisture off of your socks while on the move
- EVA midsole blends support and cushion for longer runs
- 8mm drop keeps you moving forward when things get tough
- Vibram rubber outsole effortlessly grips trails of all kinds
- Item #MERZ2I2
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.