Select Style & Size
When you're pedaling across dirt roads at lofty speeds, you need some trustworthy tread to keep you in control. The Rambler is a solid choice, pairing a gravel-specific tread pattern with a voluminous casing to bring comfort and grip to all of your off-road adventures. Tightly packed knobs at the center keep you moving quickly on singletrack and dirt, while the wider spaced side knobs offer a predictable feel in the corners.
- Cruise dirt roads with confidence on this gravel-specific tire
- Tightly packed center knobs boost rolling efficiency
- Elevated side knobs for predictable grip in corners
- Tubeless-ready casing lets you float with lower PSI
- Dual Compound rubber offers longer wear life
- EXO protection saves your sidewalls
- SilkShield offers comprehensive beat-to-bead protection
- Item #MXXE01R
- Dual Compound
- 700c x 38mm, 700c x 40mm, 700c x 45mm, 700c x 50mm
- tubeless-ready clincher
- EXO, SilkShield
- [black, EXO] 120, [black, SilkShield] 60, [black/tan, EXO] 60
- [max] 60
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 18, 2020
The tire was pretty easy to seat on the bead but and everything sealed up nicely. After my first 40 mile ride I lost about 10psi. Took it to the LBS for a fresh rim retape. No dice. Further investigation with soapy bubbles revealed two spots on the tread that are pissing air more than Stan's can seal. Not what I would expect from "Tubeless Ready".
June 13, 2020
Good tire, but....
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Easy to install, seals right up tubeless. Holds air very well. Rolls nice on pavement, great grip on gravel, ok in wet / slushy conditions. I had 2 tires punctured within less than hundred miles. Happened on routes I have done many, many times with a different brand, never had any problems. Could be a coincidence but both times, something cut right through the center knobs, leaving a 1/4 inch cut. Too big to seal so I needed a tube to limp home. At the end of the ride the cut was almost double and the tube started to bulge out. A few more miles and I would have been stranded. Puncture resistance doesn't seem to be a strength of this tire.