Why We Like The Dissector Wide Trail Dual Compound EXO/TR Tire
With some of the world's best running the Maxxis Dissector Wide Trail Dual Compound EXO/TR Tire we can be confident knowing they'll work on our local trails too. These ultra-aggressive tires are built for the descents with no expense spared when it comes to grip or keeping the rolling resistance down. We'll run these on our dedicated park or lift-assist bike, knowing the tires will soak up all sorts of abuse without going bald after the third run.
- Heavy-duty tires for heavy-duty terrain
- EXO Casing is strong and protects against sidewall cuts
- Built to provide excellent grip in the corners
- Rolling resistance is cut down with ramped knobs
- Fast race tire built for dry high-speed conditions
- 2.6in width is best for 30mm - 35mm rims
- Designed as a rear tire
- Item #MXXE02J
- 27.5 x 2.6in
- tubeless ready
- Manufacturer Warranty
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Part Number
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help