Select Style & Size
Dissector Wide Trail 3C/EXO/TR Tire
Designed in collaboration with Troy Brosnan, the Maxxis Dissector excels on the fast and dry downhill trails where the Aussie racer has made his name. The continuous central lugs reduce rolling resistance when on straightaways, helping you carry speed through to the next corner, when the aggressive lugs on the outer part of the tire help grip through the turn. The EXO protection layer defends against flats and sidewall tears to keep you rolling over the rockiest trail, while the 3C compound pairs harder and softer rubber for better treadwear and less rolling resistance.
- An aggressive mountain tire for downhill speed
- Tread profile best suited for dry trail conditions
- Central lug pattern reduces rolling resistance to carry momentum
- Outer lugs provide grip when cornering at high speeds
- EXO casing protects against sidewall tears and flats
- Tubeless-ready Wide Trail casing for easy set-up on 30-35mm rims
- Item #MXXE01L
- 3C Maxxterra
- 29 x 2.4in, 29 x 2.6in
- tubeless-ready clincher
- Wide Trail
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 29, 2020
Great tire for all mountain riding
- I've used it several times
I purchased this tire because I wanted something a little faster rolling than the DHRII, but without compromising too much grip. The tire corners very well and the transition to the side knobs is very smooth and predictable. It rolls noticeably faster than the DHRII. Braking traction is a little less, but not a problem. I have lost some grip when climbing over ledges and slippery roots, but I'll sacrifice that for something that rolls faster everywhere else. Haven't ridden it very fast in muddy conditions, but it seems to do very well in dry and tacky conditions.