Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Synthetic Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Trestles Elite Eco 0 Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic
The Trestles Elite Eco 0 Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic is a fully recycled version of one of the most popular synthetic bags on the market, which also happens to be Marmots top of the line synthetic bag, the Trestles Elite. The Eco does not skimp on warmth, comfort, or pack-ability despite the recycled products. The HL-ElixR Eco insulation traps body heat with impressive loft, retains loft when wet to keep you warm, and packs down to a compact and lightweight size. Additionally the ripstop outer can handle abrasions and normal wear and tear, while the soft taffeta lining makes sure the bag is comfortable next to skin.
This 0 degree rated bag is a great option for shoulder season camping in mountainous areas or as a car camping pack for mid winter nights spent at trail heads. Weighing in at over 4 pounds in the long and just under 4 pounds in the regular allows this pack to be used on shorter backpacking missions or weekend camping with ease.
- Cold weather synthetic bag for backpacking or car camping
- Ripstop outer comes from recycled sources and resists tears
- HL-ElixR Eco recycled insulation traps body heat even when wet
- Insulated bottom enhances warmth by protecting you from cold ground
- 3D hood construction boosts comfort while also adding warmth
- Insulated draft tube prevents annoying winds from sneaking in
- External stash pocket keeps your headlamp close by for emergencies
- Item #MAR01RJ
- Responsible Collection
- [shell] 20d 100% recycled polyester ripstop, [lining] 30d 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- HL-ElixR Eco
- Max User Height
- [regular] 6ft, [long] 6ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 60in, [long] 62in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 56in, [long] 58in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 47in, [long] 49in
- Bag Length
- [reg] 6ft [long] 6ft 6in
- Draft Tube
- external stash
- second zipper
- Fill Weight
- [regular] 43.5oz, [long] 48oz
- European Norm Comfort Rating
- European Norm Lower Limit Rating
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 11 x 21in
- Claimed Weight
- [reg] 3lb 11oz [long] 4lbs 1.9oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 8, 2020
Best comfort for price
It's warm and cozy. I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com
October 10, 2019
- I've used it several times
This is an exceptionally warm sleeping bag, and has quickly become my go-to car camping and general use sleeping bag. One of my favorite features is the hood design, which is comfortable but also very warm. You are able to adjust it and cinch it down to fit around your head/face. The eco-friendly synthetic insulation lofts up great and retains warmth well. The material is burly and stands up to abuse; with the zipper having a design that minimizes snags which is amazing. Overall this is a great bag that I will be using for years to come, and recommend it to anyone looking for a versatile multi-use sleeping bag.
May 26, 2019
Marmot Trestles Elite Eco 0 Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic, Marmot Trestles 0 Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic What sizes and what's the difference?
August 21, 2019
One is made with 97% recycled material. Everything but the zipper is made sustainably!