Memorial Day Sale Just Got Bigger
Up To 50% Off Duffel Bags
Trestles Elite Eco 0 Sleeping Bag: 0F Synthetic
Why We Like The Trestles Elite Eco 0 Sleeping Bag
The Trestles Elite Eco 0 Sleeping Bag is a fully recycled version of one of the most popular synthetic bags on the market, which also happens to be Marmot's top of the line synthetic bag, the Trestles Elite. The Eco does not skimp on warmth, comfort, or pack-ability despite the recycled products. The HL-ElixR Eco insulation traps body heat with impressive loft, retains loft when wet to keep you warm, and packs down to a compact and lightweight size. Additionally the ripstop outer can handle abrasions and normal wear and tear, while the soft taffeta lining makes sure the bag is comfortable next to skin.
This 0 degree rated bag is a great option for shoulder season camping in mountainous areas or as a car camping pack for mid winter nights spent at trail heads. Weighing in at over 4 pounds in the long and just under 4 pounds in the regular allows this bag to be used on shorter backpacking missions or weekend camping with ease.
- Cold weather synthetic bag for backpacking or car camping
- Ripstop outer comes from recycled sources and resists tears
- HL-ElixR Eco recycled insulation traps body heat even when wet
- Insulated bottom enhances warmth by protecting you from cold ground
- 3D hood construction boosts comfort while also adding warmth
- Insulated draft tube prevents annoying winds from sneaking in
- Internal stash pocket keeps your headlamp close by for emergencies
- Item #MAR01RJ