Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Keep your mini me warm when the snow begins to fall with the Marmot Stonehaven Jacket. Built with a Marmot MemBrain two-layer material the jacket sheds rain and snow during those long walks to school uphill both ways. Thinsulate synthetic insulation traps and holds heat for a warm toasty feel through the day, and if the wind and snow picks up the fixed hood offers extra protection for the ears.
- A waterproof jacket for walking to school in snow storms
- Membrain 2L material sheds snow and rain during inclement weather
- Thinsulate insulation holds warmth on extra chilly days
- Hood provides extra protection in blustery weather
- Multiple of pockets carry essentials when on the go
- Item #MAR01LP