sale $68.56 $97.9530% Off
Whether your method of travel involves your feet or something with a motor, the Marmot Men's Rogue Pants keep you comfortable throughout the journey. These lightweight pants are constructed from nylon, which promotes airflow and dries quickly—meaning those evening washes at the hostel will have them ready to go by morning. The DriClime waistband wicks away precipitation as you hike or trek, and the articulated knees and gusseted inseam ensure that your motion won't be restricted. The Rogue pants are rated to UPF 50 and have a DWR finish to protect you from the elements, so you can keep moving through sun or a light shower.
- Lightweight pants for hiking and traveling
- Nylon is breathable and dries quickly
- DWR treatment deflects light precipitation
- UPF 50 resists the sun's harmful rays
- DriClime interior waistband manages moisture
- Inseam gusset increases mobility
- Articulated knees for natural motion
- Item #MAR01DJ
96% nylon, 4% elastane, DWR
2 hand, 2 snap back, 2 cargo
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34 waist regular length
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 176lbs
These pants are the lightest I've found of their style. Material has held up to normal hiking use. Wrinkles less than other brands. Wish they offered more colors. Great value pants for hot weather.