Between on-piste afternoons and full-on powder mornings, the Marmot Women's Refuge Pants have you covered. These lightly insulated ski pants are equipped with a fully taped, waterproof, and breathable shell to effectively seal out everything from deep powder, snow-covered chairlifts, and all-around windy weather. Internal gaiters from a tight seal around your ski or snowboard boots, so you don't have to call it quits in the middle of the day just to dry your socks out, and the Cordura-reinforced scuff guards deliver reliable protection against everything from boot buckles to sharp ski edges.
- Insulated ski pants keep you playing in powder all day
- Waterproof, breathable shell defends against driving snow
- Thermal R Active insulation keeps you warm in damp conditions
- Thigh vents provide an easy solution to overheating
- Plenty of pockets keep your things organized and on hand
- Elastic gaiters lock out sneaky powder
- Scuff guard adds durability where needed
- Item #MAR015E
- Q & A
Order down a size, these run large!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
Nice pants, but they are huge in my regular size - too long and too baggy. Trying the XS to see how they work out.