Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Go ahead, stretch out.
There can be a lot of cringe-worthy aspects to sleeping bags. They’re too short, not warm enough, the zippers can catch, etc. The Marmot Radium 20 Sleeping Bag aims to ease all those qualms. The cold won’t hinder your slumber since you’ll stay cozy warm with the 650-fill insulation with an EN-tested 20F comfort rating. The hood has a drawcord to keep all that heat in, for ultimate comfort, while the Down Defender-treated insulation resists water so you can stay dry and warm even if the ground is not. The only thing worse than waking up cold and wet is waking up trapped in your bag. Fortunately, the two-way zipper with an anti-snag slider and zipper garage makes it a breeze to get in and out of. So go ahead and enjoy your sleep whether you’re on the trails or out for a weekend adventure.
- All around sleeping bag for car camping or nights on the trail
- 20-degree temperature rating perfect for chilly fall trips
- Lightweight and compressible, packs neatly into stuff sack
- Durable face fabric prevents punctures and down loss
- Down Defender improves water-resistancy in wet conditions
- Two hang loops for drying to main maximum loft
- Item #MAR01BL
What do you think about this product?
March 17, 2019
Is the down RDS (Responsible Down Standard) or TDS (global Traceable Down Standard)?