Minimalist Component Jacket
Prepare yourself for any weather on your shoulder season hike by zipping up the Marmot Minimalist jacket. Start the day out with just the internal Thermal R liner jacket keeping you warm, as you head to the peak and those storm clouds get closer pull the ultra packable Gore-Tex shell out of your pack for protection from the precipitation. That Gore-Tex shell is super breathable to prevent you from overheating while you hike and weather resistant to keep you nice and dry despite the rain. Additionally the Thermal R liner traps your body heat for maximum warmth as the temperature drops later in the evening.
- Three in one jacket for shoulder season hikes and hitting the town
- Outer shell features a Gore-Tex membrane for weather-resistance
- Outer shell is extremely packable so that it is always nearby
- Thermal R liner jacket is packed with body heat trapping insulation
- Multiple pockets hold your daily essentials to keep you prepared
- Attached hood is adjustable to block stubborn winds
- Item #MAR01JS
- Q & A
Jacket for Walking Dad
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
I bought this jacket for my Dad, who loves to walk everyday. The jacket is perfect for all weather conditions and 3 seasons. He tried the Large and ended up returning it because it was too tight in the arms. He's 6' and 180lbs.
Two-way zip or not? The photo and the snap at the bottom conceals it.
Joseph, this item only has the single-way zipper