The Marmot Lightray Jacket is a super versatile jacket built for skiing and snowboarding that can also be used as heavy-duty shoulder season rain jacket. Don't this versatility deter you from using this as a ski jacket because it is packed with everything you would want out of a high performance ski shell.
The 2L Gore-Tex membrane is weather resistant for snowy days and breathable climate control on warm sunny days, while large pitZips dump excess heat when you find your self hiking for turns and really working up a sweat. To ensure that you are always prepared for the day the Lightray features multiple internal and external pockets to stash your daily essentials and a helmet compatible hood protects you from sudden snow squalls.
- Versatile lightweight shell for skiing, snowboarding, and hiking
- Gore-Tex 2L membrane is weather resistant and extremely breathable
- DriClime chin guard prevents the jacket icing up around your face
- Recco reflector makes it possible to locate you in emergencies
- Helmet compatible hood protects you from unexpected squalls
- Multiple pockets hold all of your daily essentials
- Item #MAR01J0