Select a size:
Why We Like The Howson Insulated Jacket
When winter weather blows through and little adventurers in our life want to explore the winter wonderland we put them in the Marmot Howson Insulated Jacket. This jacket offers lightweight but warm synthetic insulation and a waterproof laminate to ensure little ones can explore the neighborhood or the ski resort in comfort.
- Insulated ski jacket built for cold and snowy weather
- Two layer laminate seals out moisture while wicking sweat
- Synthetic insulation traps heat, remains lofty when wet
- Fixed hood blocks out blowing snow and gusty winds
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby at all times
- Interior wrist gaiters keep snow our of sleeves with ease
- Fixed powder skirt prevents blower snow from sneaking in
- Item #MARZ9FU
- [membrane/laminate] Membrain 2L, [face fabric] polyester plain weave
- Thermal R (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- sleeve pass, 2 drop-in, zippered
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.