Select a size:
Developed for high-altitude pursuits and expeditions into the bitter cold, the Marmot Expedition Mitt employs a waterproof and breathable face fabric with lofty insulation to create a cozy, on-route sleeping bag for your digits.
- Warm mittens built for backcountry missions of all kinds
- Membrain laminate seals out the weather while remaining breathable
- Primaloft Gold insulation traps heat while staying lightweight
- Driclime lining wicks moisture to keep your hands free from sweat
- Wrist strap and drawstring gauntlet work to keep snow out
- Reinforced palm prevents ripping and tearing from everyday wear
- Built in nose wipe is soft on your face to fight the sniffles
- Item #MAR01TM
- [face fabric] WPD-A142-H6, [lining] DriClime
- MemBrain insert
- PrimaLoft Gold
- gauntlet drawcord
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.