Estes Park Hooded Jacket
If all of your favorite fall layers combined into one jacket it would look something like the Marmot Estes Park Hooded Jacket. A hybrid mix between your go-to hoodie, flannel, and vest, this jacket will keep you warm and cozy on crisp fall mornings around town or on your neighborhood trails. The sleeves are made with the same cotton and polyester fleece blend as a casual hoodie, while the body and hood are lined with flannel for familiar fall comfort and warmth. The vest-like body is made with a durable nylon fabric that's waxed for resistance against light rain, snow, and wind, so you'll have a bit of protection from the elements in inclement weather. Meanwhile a bevy of pockets holds any everyday items or small pieces of gear that you need, and soft ribbing at the cuffs helps you stay comfortable whether you're walking to your favorite coffee shop or scrambling to the summit of your favorite local peak.
- Fall-ready jacket with tons of comfort in chilly weather
- Chest and hood are lined with flannel to keep you comfy and warm
- Durable nylon body helps block the wind on blustery day hikes
- Sweatshirt-like sleeves offer familiar comfort and a relaxed feel
- Adjustable hood helps keep your ears warm on brisk fall mornings
- Lots of pockets ensure easy storage whenever you need it
- Rib-knit cuffs deliver an added element of all-day comfort
- Item #MAR01YD
What do you think about this product?