Select a Size
Select a Color
Bluebird days at the resort are a relaxing and enjoyable way to enjoy some sunshine in the dead of winter, but those aren't the days you live for. You're checking the storm forecast for the snowiest days you can find, and when you're out slashing pow from first to last chair you'll be glad you've got on the Marmot Carson Pants. They're outfitted with a Gore-Tex membrane that'll shield you from the snow, whether it's hammering down from above or flying up from below. The Gore-Tex membrane is also breathable, so your body heat will be allowed to escape to help keep your internal climate comfortable and controlled.
But when the snow is truly deep and you're lapping the steeps and trees you're probably gonna need a little extra ventilation, which is why these pants have vents on the inner thighs to deliver effective cooling at the bottom of thigh-burning runs. Ankle gaiters keep out the snow as you effortlessly blast through (or fall in) knee-deep snow, an adjustable waist ensures a comfortable and secure fit, and zippered pockets keep your maps, snacks, and handwarmers safe and secure as you ride.
- Durable and waterproof ski pants for snowy days at the resort
- Gore-Tex membrane shuts out moisture from snowfall and pow blasts
- Inner thigh vents help dump heat after bootpacks and tree runs
- Ankle gaiters ensure that snow doesn't fly up and soak your layers
- Articulated knees provide easy movement in the moguls
- Cordura scuff guards boost durability for scrapes against ski edges
- Adjustable waist gives you a custom and comfortable fit
- Zippered pockets deliver secure storage for on-mountain essentials
- Item #MAR01XA
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating, [scuff guards] Cordura ripstop
- fully sealed
- 1 zippered thigh, 2 hand, 2 zippered back
- innner thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.2oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?