Scalottas HS Thermo Hooded Jacket
The Mammut Scalottas HS Thermo HS Hooded Jacket is an all-around performer in the mountains for everything from days exploring the resort to getting after it in the backcountry. A two-layer Gore-Tex construction gives this ski jacket high levels of waterproof protection that remains extremely breathable for active endeavors. An innovative Georganic T Shape Pattern provides you with an optimized fit for maximum freedom of movement, whether you're on the way up or down, and strategic insulation throughout gives you warmth where you need it most.
Mammut equipped the Scalottas with zippers under each arm for ventilated airflow, and the powder skirt is removable to help you easily transition between skiing and climbing. The hood uses three-point adjustment to cinch around either climbing or skiing helmets with ease, and the jacket-to-pant interface connects with Mammut's ski pants for complete coverage.
- Technical ski jacket with everything you need for all-day comfort
- Two-layer Gore-Tex design ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Strategically-placed insulation offers warmth in the cold
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood customizes protection
- Georganic T Shape Pattern promotes a truly natural range of motion
- Removable snow skirt makes for easy activity transitions
- Underarm zippered vents help you release heat quickly
- Multiple pockets throughout stash all your ski essentials
- Item #MAM01FG
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Ajungilak OTI Element
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered side, 1 ski pass, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 goggles
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?