Saentis Low Hiking Shoe
Fitting a wide range of applications, the Mammut Saentis Low Hiking Shoe performs just as well on fast-paced narrow forest trails as it does scrambling up mountains in the summer. Stretchy vent mesh in the upper ensures lightweight breathability for comfort on hotter days, while the TPU toe cap defends against protruding rocks, roots, and logs. The Cushioning Strobel construction provides the perfect balance of support and impact-absorption over tough terrain, and a grippy Michelin rubber outsole gives you the traction you need to brave treacherous trails.
- Versatile, hybrid hiking shoes for trekking and trail running
- Mesh vent upper ensures high levels of breathability
- Pre-shaped tongue construction ensures a natural fit
- Tough TPU toe cap protects against debris on the trail
- Michelin rubber outsole is durable and exceptionally grippy
- Item #MAM01BD
- Q & A
Is American size 11 equivalent to 29 centimeters in this product?