Reach New Heights.
Whether you're climbing granite peaks along the Maine coast or backpacking through Montana's Beartooth Mountains, Mammut designed the Women's Ridge High GTX Boot to provide an iron grip. Its Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane protects you from streams and precipitation, while the leather upper offers rugged durability. Ultimately, this lightweight, high top design assures direct, close proximity to the ground with plenty of ankle support when your pack is heavy.
More specifically, though: the Ridge High GTX Boot is equipped with a Gripex Iron Grip sole with Sonar technology for supreme traction whether you're utilizing the special iron-bar-hugging lugs and ribs or not. External TPU Motion Control reinforcement offers support where you need it most when travelling through rugged and varied terrain. And with its FeetMap climate regulation and a secure lace closure, this boot will keep you comfortable no matter where the journey takes you.
- A rugged boot built for backpacking and Via Ferrata routes
- Velours leather and textile upper assures durability
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Gripex Iron Grip sole with Sonar technology ensures traction
- Lace closure provides a secure, personalized fit
- FeetMap technology for climate regulation
- Item #MAM00OI