Heat things up.
You know the deal. Baselayer, midlayer, shell. Lather, rinse, repeat. But sometimes winter expeditions can be so cold that even your outer shell needs a little love. The Women's Mammut Nordwand HS Thermo Hooded Jacket takes on the same revolutionary cut of the beloved Nordwand Pro HS and butters on a nice coating of insulation. This softshell still keeps up with the performance of a hardshell—it's waterproof and breathable with all the mobility a harness-bearing mountaineer would require—but does so with some extra pizazz.
Don't think this bulks it up too much, however. Mammut mobility technology allows you to wrangle your way up technical features and the four-way stretch incorporated into the Primaloft doesn't hurt performance either. Plenty of other details lend a helping hand to your busy ones. If you get hungry on the route up, you can still reach the snacks in your pockets, and the hood and hem cinch up to block out cold wind and snow.
- Technical insulated softshell for mountaineering and touring
- Pertex Pro with fully sealed seams and waterproof breathability
- Body-mapped insulation provides performance level winter protection
- Vertical Motion and High Reach Technology for mobile performance
- Drawstring hem and hood keep out the winter winds
- Stash your gloves in the interior drop spots to keep them warm
- Incorporated with reflective technology on the back
- Regular fit provides additional layering options
- Item #MAM00UN