Start your day with a warm stretch.
You've got a long day at the resort ahead of you, from warm-up laps on freshly groomed trails to off-piste adventures. You start the day off with the Mammut Women's Moench Advanced 1/2-Zip Top because a great baselayer is the first building block in having a good time on the slopes. Highly breathable, you get through your active day without feeling clammy and uncomfortable, yet the Polartec still offers a soft, warm touch against your skin. With plenty of stretch to it, this baselayer will move with you like a second skin, so you'll have no problem impressing your instructor with your prowess. With added anti-odor treatment, your shirt will still be smelling fresh after a long day on the slopes.
- Lightweight baselayer for active layering while you ski
- Hybrid blend of lightweight, breathable material with stretch insert
- Treated to resist funky odors from living on you baselayer
- Underarm gusset provides additional freedom of movment
- Flat thumb loops keep sleeves in place for easy layering
- Flattering slim fit looks great for après-ski
- Item #MAM00UW
- Q & A
Perfectly made for backcountry touring.