Why We Like The Camie Pant
The Mammut Camie Pant is as comfortable and performance-packed as it is stylish, which is why we find ourselves reaching for it when we go climbing. Its four-way stretch, gusseted crotch, and preshaped knees keep us mobile on the wall while the classic chino styling means we hit the town without looking like we just came from the gym.
- Climbing pant that blend comfort, performance, and style
- 4-way stretch material provides you with freedom of movement
- Preshaped knees and gusseted crotch enhance on-wall mobility
- Elastic waist with drawcord keeps the pant secure while you climb
- Elastic leg hem keeps your feet visible for finding small holds
- Two side pockets and one back pocket store small essentials
- Chino styling flows effortlessly from the crag to the town
- Item #MAMU50G
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Leg Opening
- 2 side, 1 seat
- elastic, drawstring
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, canyoneering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help