Lightweight Feel, Heavy-Duty Performance.
From the Wind River Range to the Green Mountains, the Maloja Women's MauerpfefferM Jacket provides adaptive protection and performance in the face of spring, summer, and autumn rains. The MauerpfefferM is constructed with a Gore-Tex Paclite fabric, which as its name suggests, is both packable and lightweight, without having compromising on waterproof protection or breathability. The fully taped seams bolster your defense against errant moisture, and the water-repellent zippers further safeguard you from sideways rain storms. Additionally, the zippered ventilation allows you to dump excess body heat, on the go, so you don't have to relinquish your jacket in favor of cooling down.
- A lightweight, technical jacket for hiking or climbing
- Gore-Tex Paclite 2.5 is waterproof, breathable, and durable
- Fully taped seams defend you from errant moisture
- Zippered vents release excess body heat quickly
- Hood and hem are adjustable for added protection
- Three pockets keep necessities secure
- Item #MLJ00AB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
I took this out mountain biking with me on a day-long photoshoot. We literally saw so many different kinds of weather, rain, hail, snow, more rain and even a little sunshine! This jacket held through for all of it so well! I got the Glacier colorway and it looks so great in person!